The Perfect Partner
Acoustic and electro-acoustic instruments now form an essential part of the stage sets of a great many bands and solo artists. As a result, an amplification system that can accurately reproduce the pureness of an acoustic's unplugged sound is a must for many performers.
The specially designed and highly versatile Marshall Acoustic Soloist has the flexibility, sensitivity, features and superb overall tone to become the perfect partner for any acoustic player, regardless of instrument or style.
- Independent channels for Microphone, Magnetic Auxiliary and Transducer.
- Active EQ on each channel.
- Balanced XLR input on the Microphone channel.
- A Shift switch re-voices the Magnetic Auxiliary channel from suitability for drum machines or backing tapes, to clean electric guitar.
- Anti feedback filters and Pick Attack controls on the Transducer channel.
- Pedal level effects loop on the Transducer channel.
- Stereo Reverb.
- Stereo analogue Chorus.
- Stereo Effects Loop and Line Out.
- 40 Watts output per side into custom designed 10'' speakers and Piezo tweeter for added top end crispness